Salary £18 to £20K including optional study package, part remote working.
Landmark Underwriting is a specialist Managing General Agent. We’re proud of working in close partnerships to build meaningful long-term business relationships with individuals and teams.
We provide innovative insurance solutions and are committed to offering a first class service to our global strategic Broking partners that’s also efficient. We specialise in Professional Indemnity, Commercial Risks and Directors & Officers Insurance policies.
As part of our continued expansion the company is now seeking a trainee operations assistant to join its team in the heart of the UK insurance market, here in the City of London.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily electronic filing of official insurance-related paperwork and updating systems
- Liaising with brokers for client information and resolving queries
- Work closely with the underwriters to support them in their functions
- Data capturing for adhoc projects as and when required
- Handling of queries around receipts
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum 2 A Levels or equivalent plus GCSE Maths and English Grade B or above (equivalent)
- Attention to detail
- Organized individual
Employment & Benefits
Full-time working, 3 days at the office, 2 days at home
Salary offered: £18K-£20K depending and optional full study package
Stakeholders company pension (after appropriate probation period)